Jon's Room

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oh no...

tomrrow...or rather today by the time i finish writing this...
i forgot to to my baptism homework :p
oops? too late...i did 3/5 sub chapters... ><"
this week...i've gotten into an arguement with someone other than my parents every single day..sigh...but not today! or yesterday.. =D
and then i KNEW...that fellowship watching that movie on a saturday afternoon wasn't gonna work, but i didn't want to shoot down another idea by the counsellors, cause afterall they are trying hard to think of something good to do, while i wasn't and just saying how it won't work...
but like seriously who would want to go to the science center or the ROM? Or who would choose cross country skiing over downhill skiing? -.-
if the movie was like happy feet i'm sure more people in malachi would of went, for sure.
bleh whatever i'm tired bye =p

6 Comments:

  • YO MAN. I WANT TO GO TO BOTH THE ROM AND THE SCIENCE CENTRE.

    MARVEL COMICS EXIBIT AT THE SCIENCE CENTRE. I'M GOING!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:18 a.m.  

  • yo girl, not interested =]

    By Blogger jonchen, At 3:18 p.m.  

  • HAHAH im with you jon, i wouldn't want to go to the rom or the science centre....haha...but there has to be some sort of christian education in whatever we're doing if it's considered fellowshipping right? ionno....I don't think Happy feet really covers that. =P

    By Blogger Dre, At 9:49 p.m.  

  • I'M WITH ELENA!!!!!! I'D GO TO THE OSC ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AND BUY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BUT NO, I WOULDN'T GO THE THE ROM. I'VE BEEN THERE TOO MANY TIMES =D

    LOL, HAPPY FEET... HAHAHAH. WELL, IUNNO, MAYBE THERE'S SOMETHING IN THERE THAT TELLS YOU THAT YOU SHOULD STAY HAPPY OR SOMETHING. HAHAH.........

    OKAY NO.

    BUT YA, I'D WANT TO SEE THAT. I MUST SEE IT WITH MY SISTER.. BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S STILL IN THEATRES ANYMORE, IS IT??

    BLAH, I'M BORED.

    OSC!!!! WOOOOOT

    AND YA, DOWNHILL SKIIING IS BETTER .. IN A WAY. I JUST ASSUME IT IS CUZ CROSS COUNTRY SOUNDS BORING. . . . . ... .. .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:44 p.m.  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger jonny, At 1:12 p.m.  

  • ooo, someone deleted their comment. cool =D

    no it wasn't me -__-

    By Blogger seese, At 3:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home