Jon's Room

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Anniversary =D

I said that i would be sleeping by 10:30 today because i have absolutely nothing to do. But..sigh...that is not the case. I have a new song that im addicted to! Start of Something New - Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens from High School Musical =]
Oh well...
today... I did my math test, i think did okay for once. But then class starts at like 8:25, and then i was finished my test at 9:05 =/ I always finish tests so quickly for some reason.
Then i went to a George Brown College presentation during my spare. Their education program is better than ryerson =o First year...4 days in a day care center and 1 day in class, then next year is vice versa. Then if my average after that is a B, i can switch to ryerson for 2 years of study and get a college and university diploma =D And then i found out i do not neeed a 65 in math to be looked at, but it's better if i do get a 65 or higher.
And then downloaded like a kajillion songs for sisi again.
And now also have been subbed for irene to do her bible study for her, but cool thing i got alysan to help me =]
omgosh im exciting for friday and saturday...i hope it works out this time...
i need to ask julia when and where she is going shopping on friday so i can go.
and i need to find out if she can come to fellowship on saturday on our 1 month anniversary, hahaha, because her friend abby which is sharon's friend is going, and they can drive each other. =D *fingers are crossed* hope for the best
and omgosh i won't be in sunday school this sunday or the next 3 months...i guess you can guess why =p
i.......
am.......
going.....
to.....
the....
baptismal class.....
with curtis =O

4 Comments:

  • GASP!!

    that's so excellent!~!!!!!!!!!!

    congrats on your decision for baptism ^^

    hopefully, this time, julia can come cuz that way, we'll finally get to meet her.

    wow, this made my day. i was just so blah today and this totally made my day. i'm so happy for you =D

    i can't wait to go skiing and christmas party where i get to play naruto all night!!! muahahaha....

    i'm craving snow. dammit, where the crap is all the snow?!

    By Blogger seese, At 9:02 p.m.  

  • congratz dude!

    i thought baptism started later...oh wait.. nvm..its a new term next week...yay..you get to write in the baptism book every day..or do 5 chapters saturday night/sunday morning if you forget to do it during the week. and TESTAMONY TIME!!!

    =D

    By Blogger mo, At 11:03 p.m.  

  • good stuff. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:05 a.m.  

  • hey...don't dude me ><" baptism book?!?!??! uh.....*is lost* and looks outside...and....THE SUN IS OUT WEEEEE im happy now =DDD =o, i mde your day sisi?? interesting...along with going to my place for pre study?? =P

    ahah i cant wait for christmas too...its gonna be soooo fun =]

    AND I DID WELL IN MY MATH TEST!! im happpyy!!!! and the sun is killing me now, so bright, ahaha *dies from happyness and turns off my lights* AND its a pa day today! awesome. have fun at school guys =p, then you can say the same back to me next friday T_T

    By Blogger jonchen, At 2:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home