Jon's Room

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

spreading like wildfire..

oh my gosh....
well.....
first of all...when my dad was going through math with me...i just started to work away...then he looks at my ipod, and sees julia's picture on it, and just goes...oh is this your girlfriend now...then i was just like oh crap!?!? wth do i say...so i was like..um...maybe...*smiles*, then doesn't look at his expression...
i guess my entire family knows now...immediate family....cousins and all that....

Then....before leaving home for fellowship the past week....i was talking to julia on the phone, then her cousins pick up the phone and heard her talking to me, now...afterwards at their family dinner that same night, they were like...Julia was talking to her boyfriend...now i guess everyone in that family knows too...Isn't that just GREAT?!?!? i guess it is in a way....lol....but now they know what's going on, and i assume they will know what's coming up next, since they've probably been through that as well

Well...what to do....
when i see her...maybe end of nov, early december...i hope......x_x.....
to help her with her christmas tree and decorations =]
but then...meeting her parents is gonna be SO weird...cause then...its not the same as meeting you friend's parents cause of a project weird...its the weird that this kid likes my daughter, and my daughter likes this boy.....*EYES ON ME, JUDGES ME, LOOKS AT MY CAREFULLY*
no sisi they will NOT look at me as an ar cha yun -.- I GOT THE ASIAN FACEEEEEEE

but...no worries for me on that part =p, not nervous or panicing or anything, i'll just be myself...not myself in the way that makes a fool out of himself, maybe later when they"know" me better and more comfortable, hehe

and i still have no input on what to do for guys night out -.-...whyyyyy am i leading it...whyyyy do they have zero input....WHYYYYY EVERYTHING....

3 Comments:

  • ooooo you guys should roam the streets and look for weird things. or just stay home and play some interactive games. not including videogames. ha. and then have some sharing. it's really cool how God works in smaller groups. :) And as a general rule to our "girls nights out", what happens with the girls, stays with the girls :)

    oh. and ha. meet the parents. Well, I guess the one thing I'd say is you had better know where your parents stand on this. I'm sure they will be more objective, but at the same time I am sure they want to know what you're thinking too ...even if you might think it's obvious! :) Family support means more than you can imagine!

    By Blogger Jo, At 1:27 a.m.  

  • hahaha...girls night out....shopping...talk for 20 hours, go somewhere...maybe...lol
    no...i don't think they would roam the streets and look for weird things...i wouldn't want to...unless it was going on the streets and screaming in the middle of the night, haha
    i guess....i need to talk to my parents about it soon, lol

    By Blogger jonchen, At 8:52 a.m.  

  • hi

    today i prayed too. i kinna just woke up, opened my eyes and prayed for peace. i really need it cuz this week isn't a really good week for me. i got my midterm marks (which are kinna bad) and some things happened.

    i still haven't told you what's going on with me. i had to clear up stuff for myself first and for mo. but ya, i'll tell you about it when i get the chance to. =D

    make sure you remember God's in charge in the relationship you have. first of all, whatever you do, you should remember that your priority is to get her to church. i know you're trying really hard and i give you credit. keep up the good work =) God won't forget.

    about meeting the parents, stay calm. hahah, they're only parents. the worst they could do is put you in an awkward situation (or kick you out of their house... if you end up being that horrible. haha). keep praying and leave things up to God; He'll provide.

    good luck in school =D

    By Blogger seese, At 10:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home