Jon's Room

Friday, November 24, 2006

yay=o

i'm excited for fellowship this week, but obviously we're gonna get destroyed =p
and i'll get destroyed by maureen x_x i'm not coming, haha
today...at school...i used canto 50% of the time socializing, that's pretty cool, haha
then we played mahjong again during our 2nd period spare. i won once...out of like 5...and the direction got stuck on me for like a round or two cause no one was winning...And i was close to winning 2 times too! i was missing one tile...damn person kept holding my tiles so i wouldn't win ><"
Then afterwards...after i got home...i walked around my street just because the weather was nice =] and then i .... went to fmp with my dad to eat something and drink bubble tea =D
then we had a..2.5 hour dinner because it was my grandpa's birthday =p
and i'm addicted to the song Beautiful Soul - Jesse Mcartney =o

3 Comments:

  • hi jon.

    wow, i heard about this from mo. hahaha.... this happened during the no internet time. i was asking her how everyone was doing and she told me about everyone. and she told me about your fobness.. hahaha.

    ew.

    hahaha...

    bowling was fun! being a hater with alysan was tops. hahaha.. don't worry, you know we still love you. AAAAAAAAAAahahahahahah.

    *grins*

    i MUST play naruto!!!!!!

    erg.

    bye.

    By Blogger seese, At 12:15 a.m.  

  • you went to his house?

    thanks jon.. cuz we BEAT YOU!!! ya..you got destroyed my MOI..how does it feel? did you eat your pita things?

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH!!!!! the pita things were on a CUTTING BOARD!!! hahahaha w/ chunks of ice cream on it!!!!! AHAHAHAHAH too funny.

    By Blogger mo, At 9:41 p.m.  

  • sigh thanks...i love you all too...my wonderful most loveliest haters.
    she didn't go to my house...
    last time was like in the summer when she bused here...which took like what 2 or 3 hours?? HAHA

    hey shut up...james stole all my decorations and crap...and we were over time, so bleh forget it.
    destroyed be 0.5, we did good. admit it!! RAWR

    By Blogger jonchen, At 11:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home