Jon's Room

Sunday, December 03, 2006

long weekend

well my long weekend was okay i guess =p
couldn't see julia on friday cause her friend broke up with her boyfriend on like thursday night, so they had some comforting thingy whatever at her house for the pa day. Oh well its the right choice for me anyway, not to be greedy =p

friday...was...interesting...alysan, alysan's mom, james and sisi came over to my place for pre study. but before that! sisi was waiting at the t&t food court before 4 for to pick her up! BUTTT...a miscommunication there between my dad and her..my dad thought it was the plaza close to t&t where pho is, that food court, when sisi was talking about the food court in t&t ><" then she waited for 3 hours zzz...
but then after that james just picked her up instead at her house, and then she came over for a sleepover as well. dang sleepovers...stayed up late again when i wasn't fully recovered and got kinda sick again =X

then on saturday..(at this point i've been at home since Thursday after 6:30 pm)Played more games, ahahaha. The we go for the pre study, and then my eyes were burning and i felt so tired ... and then while i was leading the game in fellowship...i just felt so cold for some reason and started to shiver like mad, so during my bs i was wearing my jacket for like 10 minutes? but this time the bs was better than my first one, well in my opinion, first time i was just like what the crap am i doing ><" omgosh then i slept at around 12:30, and then i woke up at 4:45? then i couldn't sleep o.o, i was like what's going on...then finally around 6 i finally dozed off to sleep again, ew so tired again..

and today sunday...sorry people that i didn't tell you that i was gonna be baptized, i thought i did, but apparently i didn't =o but that class is boring! arg >< Oh well what can i do about it, i have to take it =p i also had trouble finding the class with curtis and salina, hahaha Now it's time to finish part of my isp that's due tomorrow =/

1 Comments:

  • what? you're getting baptized!? That's amazing news! :) Wow,my day just keeps getting better and better...

    By Blogger Jo, At 5:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home