Jon's Room

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SO EXCITED

I am excited for the next weeks to come. Except this week of course..2 more days till march break...3 more tests before the break...isp phase 2 after and a digestion assignment day after on digestion. then the wednesday an aps test. then that friday aps isp phase 3 is due. I've had the most work ever since grade9! haha im so sad =[

Anyways....why am i excited??

Well this friday..March 9th, im going back to PCA to VISIT ALL MY FRIENDS! YAY and i get to see my mui natalie again, she's so cute =] i love her, haha. And then im gonna go to dominos pizza to buy lunch with my bestest friend when i was at pca. cause every friday in gr 8 we would go to dominos pizza and buy a large pizza and share it, and then go to the convenient store right after and buy watermelon candies =]

Friday after that....RETREAT! YAY. i've been waiting a year for this, hahaha my last malachi retreat =[ unless i decide to go next year, muaha =p it's gonna be soo much fun.

Friday after that friday...school starts again >_<" BUT! Im going to a raptors game with my 2 daughters salina and esther =] i love them too. =P Can't believe i got invited to go with them only for now o_o. Zion might come but i was asked to come first, haha.

I think that's all...i love fridays =] for the next 2 weeks. hehe

1 Comments:

  • hi jon. what happened to "ill be blogging throughout my vacation to vegas on my dad's laptop stealing other peoples internet"?


    hahahahaah

    By Blogger mo, At 9:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home