Jon's Room

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

IM DONE!

FINNALY T_T feels like exams were never gonna end....
for my first 2 subjects world issues and comm tech..
world issues i could bring in my essay outline so i didnt have to study at all.
comm tech was a fill in the blank w/ a word bank so i studied for 15 minutes
THen DATA...i studied from 1-3:45, and hten 9-12:15 all with my cousin, i was dying <_< so much studying...for me at least. lol
but the data exam was pretty easy =D
I couldn't find her again...i think she was done exams .. lol
But then...my bus driver is nice to me, she drove me all the way to the front of my house and gave me candy ^_^.

AND WHO WANTS TO GO SKIING ON FRIDAY?!?!? TELL ME ASAP ON MSN. limited space.

1 Comments:

  • boohoo, jonnny missed seeing his baby... wahhwahh..

    XDXD

    good job in data!! i hope you pwn her, that stupid teacher of yours. my gawsh, she's oreebluh (horrible in french). *shakes head*

    i need a bus driver. this is too sad. it takes me 30-40 mins to get to school whether i take the bus or walk. stupid leslie bus takes forever to come... and it only takes 7 minutes to drive there. i'm so sad. T__T

    i want to go skiing! and if not, i'll tag along and bring mittens for snowmen making. i'll be calvin for the day. wheee~~

    okay, your survey better show now. >_>

    By Blogger seese, At 12:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home